Refund

Tootie1
Contributor
Contributor
How can I talk to someone about a refund that I’m not getting. I have proof that it’s been sent to PayPal on the 15th. But it’s not in my account. What do I do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Tootie1 

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you need to speak with one of our representatives but due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or 

send us a message  for account specifics.

All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. What payment method did you use? Card or bank account? 

Here's the details and time frames per funding source :   Where is my refund? 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Tootie1 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry if your money hasn't been showing up yet. Please be advised that once a refund has been processed, money should be swept back to it's original payment method, following the time frame depending on your bank.

• Bank payments - 3-5 or 5-7 business days (bank dependent).
  • Cards - 5-7 business days up to 30 calendar days (depends on your card issuer).
  • PayPal balance - fairly instant.

For more information, please see Where is my refund? 

You may also want to consider contacting your bank if the transaction was not funded by your PayPal balance. And in the event that you still find the need to talk to a Customer Service, kindly click "Contact" near bottom of the PayPal pages to see options available to get ahold of a representative.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.