Refund

Laurenzooz
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a PayPal case three months ago. I received items that were not as described and the seller did not respond, so I opened a PayPal case. I returned the items but the seller did not pick up the shipment from post office. PayPal wont still refund me, I have contacted them many times and they just say that I should keep waiting so they can make a correct decision. What should I do to get my money back? I have provided all the information PayPal asked me to. I will avoid PayPal in the future, I am very disappointed

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laurenzooz 

If the case hasn't been closed yet then you have to await the outcome, if it has been closed then appeal.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Laurenzooz
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted PayPal again, and now they closed the case. They said that they didnt receive any proof of me returning the item, which is **bleep**. I have provided them all the information they asked.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.