Refund

OceanGrown
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed the seller blocked my account I can't reach I was blocked the moment I asked for tracking cause package was never received I tried to dispute as unauthorized payment didn't work was denied I'm new to PayPal and don't understand how to get my money back when I've been scammed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OceanGrown 

How did you pay ie which paypal option?

Goods/services OR friends/family.

Only odd you opened a dispute for unauthorised when your account was not hacked, why not open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OceanGrown 

How did you pay ie which paypal option?

Goods/services OR friends/family.

Only odd you opened a dispute for unauthorised when your account was not hacked, why not open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

OceanGrown
Contributor
Contributor
79 PayPal cash and cause when I first tried to dispute there was only one the first option was unauthorized like I didn't authorize giving my money to someone who would scam I've accepted i won't get my 70 PayPal back I was sent PayPal cash from a friend
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OceanGrown 

You still haven't answered the question i asked in the first 2 lines of my post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

harrynhu
Contributor
Contributor
I paid via Goods/service I've opened a dispute for unauthorised seller. The goods were never receive.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@harrynhu 

Why did you not open a dispute for non receipt then?

By opening one for unauthorised then you are telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to pay that seller.

Paypal will check IP addresses etc and if they see you did make the transaction then they will close the dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

harrynhu
Contributor
Contributor
I've raise a dispute for not received products. And can't to make another dispute. How can paypal check IP address and get my money back? It's 6 days from the day i raise a dispute..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.