Refund

meenajaan
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I need an advice, I’ve opened eBay case item not as described for Galaxy Tab 4 for £53, the seller sent me £30 partial refund, I accidentally agreed and eBay closed the case, when I checked it fully, it was all faulty, I opened case on PayPal for having my other £23, I sent item back but my husband sent normal second call instead recorded, there wasn’t recorded that item has been received by seller but on eBay seller continues was on touch and told me he received it back and in reverse threatened me to go to police for harassing him, as delivery didn’t show item received back by seller so PayPal favour case in seller favour, now my money is gone and again seller threatening me to go to police, I’m not bother but that seller is rude and very stubborn and bad manners, I want my money back, what should I do ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@meenajaan 

As you didn't send trackable then nothing paypal can do for you.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then ask your credit card issuer if they can help you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.