Refund

mbennett000
New Community Member

I bought a pair of shoes of a seller and he told me they weren’t fake. As they arrived it then turned out they were...so I opened up a case in PayPal and he made me an offer to send it back and he would pay back. I accepted and sent the package back to him. This was more than two weeks ago and the packet has definetly arrived . The problem is I forgot to get a tracking number for it . But I know for sure he got the package since it wasn’t sent back to me like it normally would if he wouldn’t have gotten it. Another indicator that he has definetly receives it is that he isn’t answere on email or PayPal. Then after a while I contacted PayPal to look over my case but they then changed it to me having to add the tracking number but I had already sent the packet. I don’t know what to do, since he isn’t answering and he has definetly gotten the shoes and I want my money back as promised in the deal on PayPal. Would appreciate some help . Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mbennett000

A seller has to provide a tracking item or they lose an item not received dispute.

A buyer has to provide a tracking number or they lose an item received but not as described dispute as they can't provide trackable proof of delivery.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mbennett000

A seller has to provide a tracking item or they lose an item not received dispute.

A buyer has to provide a tracking number or they lose an item received but not as described dispute as they can't provide trackable proof of delivery.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.