Refund

Alsbunny
Contributor
Contributor

Hello:

I have a seller that told me if I made a dispute to PayPal that I will not receive any of my funds back, in fact he will be able to keep all the funds. I am referring to almost $200.00 USD. Is that correct. I am paying for service. Is there really no re-dress. I did not buy an item per say.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Alsbunny. Thanks for taking the time to post your message here in the PayPal Community. I'm sorry there's been any difficulty with a service you didn't receive. Here's what I can tell you.

Transactions involving services are eligible for coverage under PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy. It's not possible to predict the outcome of a case, but PayPal certainly wouldn't want you to refrain from submitting a Non Receipt or Not As Described dispute (and escalate the dispute to a claim) based on advice received from someone outside of PayPal. If your payment is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection for some reason, you can still file a dispute and work to resolve the issue directly with the Seller.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.