???? Refund??????

Billypseward627
Contributor
Contributor
I bought something under guest over 3 weeks ago they took money but won’t respond nor did I get product what should I do
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Billypseward627 thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Were you saying that you did the transaction as Guest Checkout? Do you have PayPal Account? If yes,please confirm from your Activity list if you can't find the transaction date and the amount then it's confirmed as Guest checkout and only our customer service can file a dispute on your behalf. Please get in touch with our CSR using the "Contact" page on PayPal's website. However,if you can see the transaction on your PayPal Account then you can open a dispute within the Resolution Center. I also attached the link about filing a dispute. I hope it helps. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe... If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.