Refund

Dieselboy
New Community Member
I never received the item I ordered and want a refund. How do I go about doing this? Tried contacting seller never got response back
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

J_kylerinrico
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Dieselboy. Thank you for letting us know of what happened to your transaction. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue. You can locate your seller's contact information on the transaction details page. They may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we will email you. You can check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center. Also, please keep an eye on your email for your case updates. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.