Refund

Luggiuwe
Contributor
Contributor
Ha Hello out there! A few days ago i recieved a completely different item. Now i want to send it back to get my refund... But germany to china is like 40€ including a tracking id. My question is do i have to pay or why do i have to pay the shipping ... Its almost half of the refund im questioning... And itd truly nor my fault... The items are in different shapes and colours.... Help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luggiuwe 

ok as i don't speak German you will need to do this one yourself.

Go to help top of page and put in 'can i get free shipping to return a paypal purchase' or whatever the equivalent is in German.

Then you should get a page like the below one (its a link for Australia so don't use that one), BUT when you get similar for your own country then activate it and then you should be able to click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'return shipping' claim option to claim up to a certain amount back to return the item.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-free-shipping-to-return-a-paypal-purchase-faq3...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luggiuwe 

You may get help with return shipping costs but that would depend on what country you are in and as you have not said can't say yes or no.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Luggiuwe
Contributor
Contributor
As i mentioned above im from germany and the items are from china. Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luggiuwe 

ok as i don't speak German you will need to do this one yourself.

Go to help top of page and put in 'can i get free shipping to return a paypal purchase' or whatever the equivalent is in German.

Then you should get a page like the below one (its a link for Australia so don't use that one), BUT when you get similar for your own country then activate it and then you should be able to click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'return shipping' claim option to claim up to a certain amount back to return the item.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-free-shipping-to-return-a-paypal-purchase-faq3...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.