Refund

JackGul
Contributor
Contributor
I learned this company was a scam a few days after placing my order with them. My order was meant to arrive within 4-6 weeks but it arrived after 13 weeks of placing my order. It was a funko pop and when it arrived, the box was badly damaged as the only thing protecting it was a thin layer of bubble wrap that had only been wrapped around the middle of the item. (Whilst waiting for the item to arrive, I ordered the legitimate version of the funko pop). The box was obviously fake as I compared it to the legitimate box and the item was horrific. The figure was really badly painted and it was in a different pose and was holding the objects the opposite was round from the legitimate one. The head was also tilted up on one side and it is solidly placed on when the legitimate one is a bobble head. I have emailed the company a few times saying that I know the item is fake, the box is damaged and asking what I need to do to get a refund. They completely ignored my question of how to eat a refund in the first few emails but then they finally said that I need to send it back to China and pay the shipping and then they will inspect the item to make sure it’s not damaged and then they will give me a refund. How can I send the item back to make sure that I get a full refund from the company without sending it back and getting nothing in return?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JackGul 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

If PayPal rule in your favor, they'll need you to return the item with proof of delivery (tracking number).

Get reimbursed for some if not all of the return costs:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JackGul 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

If PayPal rule in your favor, they'll need you to return the item with proof of delivery (tracking number).

Get reimbursed for some if not all of the return costs:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.