Refund

Nellp
Contributor
Contributor

I’m still waiting for a refund Through PayPal The company said the money is hold by PayPal but can’t see in my PayPal account, I did open a disputed before and I did cancel it . Why PayPal go not pay me back

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nellp 

Any refund would show on your paypal account but may be marked as pending or temp hold until it clears.

If you funded that payment via a bank account or credit card then it automatically goes back to that bank or card account.

Paypal would only close a case if you lost a dispute OR it was resolved UNLESS it was a dispute and you did not escalate it to a claim within the 20 days allowed.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nellp 

If you cancelled the dispute before you got a refund then i doubt that the company refunded you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nellp
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did all ready close the case before The company said that the money is with PayPal My problem is how to contact PayPal ? I send email it’s an automatic response I call it’s automatic response I send messages it’s the same The logo chat online is switch off
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nellp 

Any refund would show on your paypal account but may be marked as pending or temp hold until it clears.

If you funded that payment via a bank account or credit card then it automatically goes back to that bank or card account.

Paypal would only close a case if you lost a dispute OR it was resolved UNLESS it was a dispute and you did not escalate it to a claim within the 20 days allowed.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.