Refund

Spook12
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there everyone, I've had 2 people that haven't sent goods I have paid for,then both ignored me.i paid through friends and family.also if I pay by goods and services am I covered?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spook12 

Unfortunately, if you send payment at friends and family, there is no refunds or purchase protection. It's considered a gift payment. Always send payment as goods and services if making a purchase to receive purchase protection otherwise f&f payments is not an incentive for seller to send goods because they know buyers can't claim item not received or not as described.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spook12 

Unfortunately, if you send payment at friends and family, there is no refunds or purchase protection. It's considered a gift payment. Always send payment as goods and services if making a purchase to receive purchase protection otherwise f&f payments is not an incentive for seller to send goods because they know buyers can't claim item not received or not as described.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.