Refund

chelsmcda12
Contributor
Contributor
Paid for a service yesterday and it wasn’t what all I expected it to be. I told the seller and he said he couldn’t refund me on his end because the transaction says pending. I called customer service and they said it says complete on both ends and that the seller has to go in and click on refund to fully refund me. But the seller is telling me he can’t do that on his end so what should I do?
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

chelsmcda12
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn’t I used the link he sent me to pay for it.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chelsmcda12

OK then it sounds as if he sent you a paypal.me link, if it was from a personal account then you would have no paypal buyer protection UNLESS you ticked the goods / services option before you sent the payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chelsmcda12
Contributor
Contributor
Okay thank you I probably just lost out but I do have proof him willingly to give me my money back.
Login to Me Too

Elvis33
New Community Member

Hello am having a problem with cancelling my payment to a fraudulent seller Alicia <removed> from findandmall.com I have sent serveral email too PayPal but it seems like no one is reading my email instead PayPal keep on charging me and helping Alicia <removed> from findandmall.com to still my money from my bank. My question is what is wrong with you guys are you working for the bank owners or you're helping some criminals to take from our bank for no reason.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.