Refund that paypal is fighting against

Kevin34555
Contributor
Contributor

I have claimed a refund on some online purchases I made in an online game as I was not pleased with the quality of the game and the things offered to us which were not as straightforward as they were. The refund I made was through a regulation of the SEPA-lastschrift mandate which entitles me to a a refund within 8 weeks of purchase and paypal and the seller have contacted me and started a dispute over this which I explained the refund was made according to this. This as far as I understand is a right of mine to do but I could be wrong. Now they are asking me to pay this back in my account as they have put this on negative balance after switchign the dispute to "items not as described" and saying they were received "as is". 

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
File a complaint with the Federal trade commission for fraud against PayPal and the federal trade will send you a complaint filed number I sent it to PayPal I also reported Facebook because that’s where the add was. And Then I messaged PayPal and they are opening the denied case I’m not playing around I want my hard earned money back and for PayPal to allow these scammers to do this and the know they are scammers
Login to Me Too

Kevin34555
Contributor
Contributor

Would you happen to know if I am right about the SEPA-lasctschrift or SEPA direct debit mandate not sure what its called exactly in english? I asked at the bank specifically and have the documents I signed with them, AND also the paypal email where they agree to the SEPA-lastschrift where its clearly written any payment that is this type even if authorized by me has an 8 week no-questions-asked refund policy. I am just absolutely shocked if I am correct on this and they went ahead to pull this kind of thing

Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I google this federal works for the us Americans, but it says your from Germany and thus what I found Report International Scams at econsumer.gov. I hope this helps but I would cancel what ever they have where they can take your money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.