Refund request

PNMEdem
New Community Member

Hey guys, 

I had a problem with a guy a bought shoes from. I decided to request a refund at paypal resolution center.

It's obvious that I wanted my money back and of course the shoes sent back. One day, a few weeks into the case I got an email that my original seller issued me a total amount of refund. I was so glad, I immediately contacted him for futher questions about the specific details of his address. I mean I wanted to get the shoes delivered as fast as possible. It happens that in Hungary the fastest and best courier is GLS. GLS has a weird web page. Trackings only can be followed on the sender's country's (Hungary) or the receiver's country's (Slovakia) web page, otherwise the tracking won't be available. I shipped the shoes and got the tracking number a day after. I contacted the seller a few days later and he told me, he received the shoes and I should be patient because paypal will give me my money soon. I waited nearly 1,5 months, and today I got the message that my request has been declined due to the wrong shipping details. I mean what the hell. I immediately contacted support to help me but I wanted to write there. Of course I stated the tracking and courier to the case to make sure everything is perfect. Now I have no money and no shoes. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.