Refund query

Richarre
New Community Member

My query.  I am based in UK and I sold a bracelet to a lady in Mexico.  She agreed to pay the additional postage for me to send this to her which I did on 31 Jan.  The option to send it insured was too expensive so she settled with International Signed For.  The package was delivered and signed for as per the tracking information on 27th Feb but the recipient still has not received the package as at 22 March.   Royal Mail have told me that their system will not show the signature and surname but the local Mexican delivery system should.  She has checked this and there is no information.  She brought the bracelet via ebay but when she went to pay I couldn't send her an invoice via my ebay app so she paid by Paypal.  She has now raised a complaint both via ebay and paypal and is requesting a refund.  My position is that I am not sure whether to refund her until Royal Mail have investigated the Claim that I have now processed online? Because it says the package has been delivered and signed for if I refund her and then the package is found will I ever know?! I am saying that I will wait until I hear back from Royal Mail claim form.  Is this the correct thing to do? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.