Refund problem

Sirseb90
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I hope this will reach PayPal too as they have been giving zero customer service along with Wish.com
I tried without success reaching both, calls and messages seem not working along with the complaint form with erases itself when you try sending the complaint. I have received a faulty item from Wish and not as per description so I requested a refund (return), not receiving a response but a constant same copied and pasted message I opened a case with PayPal. PayPal agreed (along with Wish considering the email received) for a full refund starting the return. So I did, sent the item back tracked with UPS, the email stated I have until the 16th May before case closure, however they closed in favor of the seller already without notice or chance to appeal. So now I am without item and the money. Contacted UPS, the seller refused the item collection, now the item is with them as the tracking information could confirm.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.