Refund pay pal radbmxdecals

temp20200325a
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a payment using pay pal to <removed> for some 1990 dyno compe decals the owner of radbmxdecals I never revived the decals I called and emailed radbmxdecals he said he will mail them out on the 9th of March and I’ll get them March 12th and he never did I called him and he said he hasn’t made the decals yet I’ve been waiting since February 27th and no decals I asked for a refund and he said he will I revived an email from pay pal the radbmxdecals sent me a refund and I should receive it on my bank card in 2 says that was over 1 week ago pay pal customer service has not helped at all and will not contact me they stole my money how do I report this to a ceo or president of pay pal so I can get my refund back

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20200325a 

If a refund was issued, you should see a refund transaction record of it in your PayPal activity. Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20200325a 

If a refund was issued, you should see a refund transaction record of it in your PayPal activity. Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

temp20200325a
Contributor
Contributor

It would not allow me to dispute the transaction and there’s nothing in my pay pal account showing a refund and there isn’t even a transaction a activity of my paying radbmxdecals.com but radbmxdecals .com said he refunded my money and I revived a email from PayPal stating radbmxdecals refund $63.00 with a transaction number and the last 4 digits of my debit card number and said it should post to my card in 2 business days that was over a week ago now . I paid with I signed into my PayPal account and nothing showed I cheated with customer service I send them a screen shot of the email that supposedly was sent by PayPal customer service said there was no transaction I might of paid as a guest PayPal but I doubt that and I don’t have my card linked to my PayPal account also PayPal asked for identification from me either a passport or drivers license ID etc... I thought that was strange I googled If pay pal asked for that information and people said yes so I uploaded a picture of my I’d but not 100 percent sure it was legit so I blocked out my date of birth this is the first time I used pay pal my first account it’s frustrating them I sent a email to there phishing fraud department with the email sent to me they emailed me back and said it wasn’t fraud

Login to Me Too

Cynbautsta77
New Community Member
I am having the same problem it’s been since May 20, 2020 trying to get $99 from a company that never sent me the items and I can’t get ahold of PayPal. I am very disappointed with how slow they are at refunds. They said escalate the case to rush it today is June 7,2020 that’s 19 days clearly I am due a refund.... how can I get my money back I am done waiting?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.