Refund of cost and PayPal resolution

LoadofBallock
New Community Member

Just received an interesting email today, my issue as being going since May 2020  

I did everything thing PayPal said todo, uploaded scanned receipt/photo. I even have  prove in emails from Paypal that they received my tracking number and receipt of me sending the item back to the seller. Paypal provided the return address? 

I FOLLOWED PAYPAL INSTRUCTION TO THE WORD and time frames 

now the case as been closed can anyone out there tell how to redress this and move to get gat a total refund.

Thank you 

Loadofballocks

The Legal page  is a load of drop windows ???  does anyone have a email address for papal not the service email waste of time  

message is waste of time too.

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 6 July 2020. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

To learn more about how your purchases are protected, how we investigate claims and PayPal Buyer Protection, simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Case details

• Case ID: PP-
  • Transaction amount: $58.90 USD
  • Dispute amount: $58.90 USD
  • Your transaction ID: 
  • Transaction date: 23 May 2020

Sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.