Refund not recived, no paypal case - ebay closed

FunkyOneTwo
New Community Member

I had an issue with eBay purchase and decided to return the item. After some time i had to open eBay case and eBay decided in my favour and granted me a full refund. The story ended on October 12th. Since then eBay closed the case and there is no further action available, refund is being handled by Paypal - they say. I still didnt get the refund, and there is no visible transaction on Paypal nor a way to report a problem except contacting support via phone or e-mail. I've sent them an e-mail yesterday and i'm awaiting response. What further actions do you recommend or/are available?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FunkyOneTwo

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.