Refund needed

Trevor2822
New Community Member

I have paid for an item I bought.I have not received this item the seller actually said he has cancelled delivery but it still taken my money. I went to the resolution centre but by accident clicked on unauthorised access. PayPal have been in touch saying they can't refund the money so I now have to email them. Im getting nowhere fast this guy has obviously ripped me off and maybe doing it to lots of others. How do I get my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trevor2822

An unauthorised transaction means that your Paypal account was hacked and used without your consent.
If Paypal check IP addresses / devices etc and find that it wasn't hacked then they would close it.

You are only allowed x1 dispute per transaction so sadly now you are out of luck.

Why didn't you open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Your only hope now is to contact customer services and see if they will allow you to open another one (you may get lucky).

Or if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then try your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.