Refund my money

GregAntonie
Contributor
Contributor

I need help to claim my money. Its was long time ago this problem.i need advice about this problem or i want to close this account.can you guys gave the money or refund the money.

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Gmajor
Had the exact same thing just happen. PayPal doesn't care!. The seller should be banned from using paypal. Can you say thanks for nothing paypal?. Waste of time contacting paypal for resolutions.
Login to Me Too

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

I am disappointed in PayPal.  I really thought they were a very reputable company.  They are not.

Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
My Bank was very responsive. Forget PayPal they don’t protect you. Hell they don’t acknowledge purchases that go bad. I am done with them
Login to Me Too

saundraali
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with GregAntonie,This company is a scam

I am afraid to order anything and almost closed my PayPal account because of the CHINA COMPANIES SCAM

BEWARE of anything coming in from CHINA.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saundraali 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
But why is PayPal working with scammers?
Login to Me Too

kel4me
Contributor
Contributor

The item I ordered said the company was in California. After filing the dispute I saw it was coming from China. They scammed me and never sent it keeping my $119.00. PayPal awarded in their favor because they had a Chinese tracking number that I cant even follow.

Login to Me Too

JP210
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank. Close the account. Forget PayPal, they won’t protect you.
Login to Me Too

Jesush
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is supporting scammers, in my case I never got the item and the big probe is a tracking number without specific info about me or my address or my sign on it. only the package was left to an individual message.  The seller promise to keep informed and never email me 

Where is the track form or at least the ticket who show my info? And when I tried to email directly to PayPal they make me go in circles but never take me to write an email 

Login to Me Too

spencerzhou
Contributor
Contributor

I have encountered exact the same situation. The seller provide a tracking which sent to the same zipcode. Paypal just closed the case. And there is no way to escalated to a human to review.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.