Refund issue

charityf
New Community Member
Hello,
I have recently opened a dispute to have a refund for a product purchased with a seller online. The item received was NOT AS DESCRIBED on their website. I checked out on their website as a guest but got a transaction ID etc from paypal. In order to open a dispute, I opened a paypal account. Since then, John Roberts on the messenger paypal chat box replied that a claim has been filed for me. When I went to paypal resolution centre to see the progress of my refund case there was no case file active or to be found even when I entered the case number provided by paypal. Hence, I am unable to escalate this issue to a claim. The seller is not attempting to resolve this issue properly either. They have only offered a refund of $3 for an item that was charged $46.94. This is becoming frustrating and ridiculous. I can provide all previous liaison with the seller and paypal and additional info on the product and receipt.

Please advise how I can proceed to resolve this as soon as possible.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.