Refund help

Emmak111
Contributor
Contributor
I recently opened a case in the resolution centre to cancel an order and receive a refund. It has been updated that I should be entitled to a refund and I need to send the product back by April 23rd. However I haven’t received the item. Could you please advise.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Emmak111

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

Base with your statement, you filed an incorrect dispute. You filed a "Significantly Not as described" claim. This type of claim is for situation wherein you received a faulty, damaged, different item. Normal resolution is we will ask the Buyer to send the item to get a full refund. Since this is an incorrect case, you will need to reach Customer Service to see if they will honor to correct this. Please be reminded as well that there's a chance that they will deny the Claim because Buyer's Remorse is not covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. Cancelling an order must be initiated with the help of Seller. Have a great day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Emmak111

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

Base with your statement, you filed an incorrect dispute. You filed a "Significantly Not as described" claim. This type of claim is for situation wherein you received a faulty, damaged, different item. Normal resolution is we will ask the Buyer to send the item to get a full refund. Since this is an incorrect case, you will need to reach Customer Service to see if they will honor to correct this. Please be reminded as well that there's a chance that they will deny the Claim because Buyer's Remorse is not covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. Cancelling an order must be initiated with the help of Seller. Have a great day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.