Refund from eBay

Nightmare007
New Community Member

Hello, I have bought item on eBay, seller did not sent, after several weeks I got informatin from eBay stuff, that "the refund has been processed to your Guest PayPal account". And that I have to contact paypal and he gave me paypal (my) email, Guest PayPal account, PayPal ticket Id and PayPal transaction ID. What should I do with these informations? I didnt found any form, email address or any way to solve this .

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Nightmare007,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for reaching out in regards to a refund from eBay. If a payment has been refunded the funds will go back to the original funding source used. When paying with a Debit or Credit Card typically the processing time for the funds to show in the balance is 3-5 business days. However, on occasion some Credit Card companies may take up to 30 days to show the refund. If you completed the payment using a bank account, the bank typically will reflect the refund in 3-5 business days. If you do not see the refund showing in the original funding source used, you can contact our Customer Service team directly for additional assistance.

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.