Refund disputs on two orders

brianpottagejr
Contributor
Contributor
I have to refund issues March 22nd on eBay I bought cologne just for men it says it's delivered post office scanned it says delivered I never received it eBay let me appeal my verdict they reversed it my pills that they were going to give me refund but they said I open the claim with PayPal also so they said PayPal has to give me my refund of $80.36 I didn't get the package I didn't get the refund and he said the case is closed that's not right I never received my package I've been shopping here for five or six years and thousands of dollars and I've never had this problem ever second issue on March 22nd I bought Charmin toilet paper 40 rules I finally got the package two days ago and I was six rolls of some on brand-name toilet paper not four year old is charming is $37.97 I want a refund the seller can send me a return slip you can have these six rolls of us want to be toilet paper crap I don't care I just want my money back on both $80.36 and$37.97 I just want what I paid for
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @brianpottagejr

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

In the first order you did for 80.36USD, if you filed the case on Ebay and they made the decision in your Favor then it should be refunded to you right away. Ebay Dispute Process is different with PayPal. Did ebay sent you an email stating it was closed in your favor? If no, then reach out with ebay. PayPal Finance team will refund the money right away if ebay did really closed it in your favor.

In the 2nd order, you can reach out with Ebay as well to file a "Significantly not as described" dispute or you can file it with our PayPal Dispute team. Here's how to file a dispute with PayPal.

Have a great day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.