Refund denied??

Susanetts777
New Community Member
I had purchased a purse on eBay. I had confirmed doing a return of it with them. Sent purse back and 2 weeks later got email from eBay reminding to return item? I right away checked tracking no info like it was never sent back? I right away got ahold of PayPal explained they said to start a dispute. I did Doing so they notified eBay which then closed the return so no way to further track. PayPal denied 2 times saying they received no documentation that I’m due refund. I’m at a loss here because I returned. I have no clue if seller ever got item if it was lost stolen in limbo somewhere but I’m ot item and money now. I’m so upset
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Susanetts777,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a refund after sending an item back to a merchant. It sounds like you may have opened a dispute for "Credit not processed". If so, PayPal would need documentation stating that you are owed a refund for sending an item back. This is usually some sort of receipt or email from the merchant asking you to return an item for a refund. This would then need to be accompanied by tracking showing the item was delivered to the correct address requested by the merchant. 

If you need additional assistance with your dispute, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.