Refund denied

Connie32
New Community Member
I have submitted a complaint to the resolution center and been denied. I know I am 100% right with this one. I cancelled an order, received confirmation that it was cancelled, have proof of said confirmation yet still received the item. Return will be accepted only if I pay return shipping for an item that should never have been sent. Any suggestions as to other avenues to explore?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Connie32,

I'm sorry to hear that an item was received when you and the merchant agreed to cancel the transaction. If a billing dispute was opened, that would be examined. If a dispute was opened for a different reason, such as Item Not Received or Not As Described, different processes would be in place and a different outcome would occur, such as the instruction to return the item. Please reach out to customer service to ask if it is possible to switch the claim type at this point.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.