Refund denied when product not received

KrissySh
New Community Member

Hi all, have you had the following issue with PayPal? I have raised a case that I haven't received my products but it was denied on the grounds that a valid delivery tracking ID was given. Indeed, the tracking number is correct but when following it, it clearly says that I have never received the package and now it's on the way back to the sender so there's no way I will get it in the future either. I am so angry at the PayPal service team that I can't even begin to explain. Not to mention there is no way to reach them - phones are off, messaging is disabled, you are my only hope. This is the first time I use the PayPal warranty and given my experience, I will stop using PayPal all together.

Also, if I can't dispute, can I open a complain in the local Consumer Protection Agency? PayPal has been advertising this buyer protection and is not living up to this promise. Do you have experience with cases like that? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

I too I'm so angry with paypal.. this whole covid19 is working for the criminals but the honest paying customers seem to have to sit back and get **bleep**.. I have been disputing with PayPal now for over 100 days . I have proof that I did not recieve product in fact the tracking numbers belong to a Amazon purchase that I did not buy from Amazon.. they ( company ) got lucky when they used the tracking number it comes back to a address on my street. With no one working on the customer end and as a merchant they are up and running..really not fair. But don't give in keep trying to get thru I have not quit and won't  quit..

Login to Me Too

KrissySh
New Community Member

How do you reach out to them? I can't vene send them a message.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

I have no idea how to get ahold of PayPal been calling for over 100 days up to 7 or more times and messaging just as much..  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.