Refund denied - but I did not get my item!

aussiee13
Contributor
Contributor

I have been battling with a seller for 2mths trying to get an item I purchased.  Finally went to Paypal dispute and was denied my refund.. item not covered?? It's a purchase by paypal, why wouldn't it be covered. There is NO reason given. 

This company has lied to me for weeks.  I can't even name and shame as they have no feedback profile, I'm pretty upset. 

Why would that be? I don't have my item and this company has my money.  Not happy 😞 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aussiee13 

Difficult to advise when you haven't said how you paid ie which paypal option / how you funded the paypal payment / which dispute you opened / did you escalate to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aussiee13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass , 

I'm not sure what you mean by which paypal option... I purchased an item and used paypal to pay for it as it's supposedly the safest option and I assumed I'd have buyer protection.  This was in the beginning of August.  The item was sent and I never received it but their tracking says it was delivered to my address.  On their tracking there is no evidence of what courier was used but it was not Australia Post once it arrived her.  It did not arrive at my address.  Since then they have fobbed me off with 'more information soon' and so on, which I don't get any of.  I still do not have my item. For some reason Paypal have advised me my purchase is not covered by paypal and I am not receiving a refund.  ? 

It's a ring which was for a gift. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.