Refund a closed dispute

Richiew1968
Contributor
Contributor

I raised a dispute over an item that was delayed in its delivery. The item arrived and so my dispute was closed. I have since arranged a return of the item but have not had the meony.

How can I re-open a dispute or raise a new one?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PP doesn't allow closed cases to be re-opened. Need customer service to step in. Go to message center and start a chat, type "need more help" when prompted and wait for live agent, then explain what happened.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PP doesn't allow closed cases to be re-opened. Need customer service to step in. Go to message center and start a chat, type "need more help" when prompted and wait for live agent, then explain what happened.

Login to Me Too

jgbprb2007
Contributor
Contributor
Some one used my phone with out my knowledge and ordered a car seat with out my permission the resolution center looked at it and said it wasn't fraud and closed the dispute now here I am with no product and can't get no one to help me this person will not respond to e mails because he has the wrong email on his account all I want is a refund
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If someone hacked into your phone and/or PP account and made an unauthorized purchase, then you should file dispute with PP for "unauthorized transaction". Also file police report and any other reports to proper authorities. Have to convince PP that you were genuinely a victim of a crime.

Knowing PP's deceitful tendencies, I wouldn't be surprised if they got themselves covered with all kinds of fine print, but it's worth a try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.