Refund / Return

SamiAbdulkarim
New Community Member

I had recently opened a dispute case against a seller as they had charged me for a product that i had cancelled. basically it was a ruffle for shoes on their web page, after signing up for the raffle I had then decided to cancel my sign up but then the day of the raffle i was charged for the item plus shipment. I had contacted to company and they had informed me that they will look into it and get back to me. later on the proceeded to ship the item and email me telling me there is nothing they can do and that they cannon cancel it. I had informed them that shipping it will only increase to cost of return the item later on and they had ignored my statement. 

Their representative had said i can return it for a refund but now i am having to pay half the value of the shoe just to send it back, plus they will not be refunding me for the initially shipping fee as mentioned on their website. I don't see how this is fair when they could have just cancelled the order in the first place. the cheapest courier company will ship the item for 320 AED. the shoe did it self cost me 889 AED. 

their shipping cost was 30$ plus i ended up paying customs charges of around 60 AED. so basically after sending the item back to them i will only make back 399 AED out of what was initial paid which was around AED 1050.

please understand my position here and help me with this matter. I don't see why they could not cancel the order in the first place.

kind regards 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.