Refund Request

Kuntrygirl70
New Community Member

Greetings-

I ordered 4 wigs in September.  When I finally received them in October it was not what was advertised.  Before I received the wigs, I had filed a claim because it was over 3 weeks and I found out the website was shut down and I didnt have a contact person.  A week later the wigs came...smelling like a dirty mop and all synthetic looking like the $5 Halloween wigs at Party City.  Paypal closed my case because I received the wigs but I want my money back.  Community, what can I do?

KG

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-85861878

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuntrygirl70 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say the item turned up but was misdescribed they may open one for you.

Make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return the items first.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns
If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.