Refund Question

Bvassy24
Contributor
Contributor
So I bought a item off a Facebook group and when I received it, it ended up being fake. I used goods and services. I contacted the seller and he said he didn’t know and to send it back for a refund. Ever since he has not answered me and he received the item back already. So when I file a claim do I do item not describe? I have tracking that says he received the item back.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bvassy24 

Yes, file Significantly Not As Described dispute, provide return tracking number information in the dispute messaging and escalate claim to PayPal for them to make a decision.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bvassy24
Contributor
Contributor
So I sent a dispute to seller. So now I should escalate claim right away?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bvassy24,

Thank you for your post! You would want to escalate to a claim right away if you already sent the item back. If the address in the dispute matches the address to which you sent the item, your tracking will be helpful to win the claim.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.