Refund Process - Refund Request

Billymeister_
Contributor
Contributor

Hello good evening, This is my first paypal community topic I want your Ask..

Me and my friends joined an Online Gaming from Taiwan, However we bought Game items for 2 weeks everything was ok, And then we all got banned.

I spend like 6000TWD$ on this game. The ban reason never written on any part, on game log-in screen nothing written. I`ve 18 open dispute cases that every time i bought game items i used paypal. Paypal Still waiting for answer (that they never respond) 

Peoples in the game says it`s region restricted but NO. we can register from other country`s it need also your phone number for registration.

https://www.digeam.com/register is the website.

i can post also in my game account there is nothing written when i try to log-in to the game. Just BANNED.

and now they are thinking i bought that game items and they banned me they wont refund it because i bought and used it. 

I didnt even used it for example There is premium Option : 30 days valid. i bought it but they banned me 2 weeks later? there is another things that i`had never used on game items..

Paypal still waiting waiting but not asking anything to me..

please i just wasted a money i want it back.

It since 1 month that i`m waiting nearly..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Billymeister_ 

Ask your card issuer if they will chargeback for you if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Billymeister_
Contributor
Contributor

I asked to my card issuer yep..

paypal start refunding i think but i dont know why it takes so sloow..

paypal is waiting second time answer from the SELLER that they will never respond.

it just waste of days for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.