Refund Issue

GypsyRose1
Contributor
Contributor
I am having a problem with getting a refund from PayPal or a company. I put in a problem report for an item I ordered November 8,2019. I didn't receive the item and never got a tracking number from the company. I requested a refund first week of January. I received the items last week so my case was closed. The item was not as advertised and was much smaller than pictured. I have been trying to start another case but I keep getting a message that there was a problem on PayPal's end and for me to try again. I have tried several times for the last two days and I still get the error message. Has anyone come across this and how do I get this resolved and get a refund?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GypsyRose1 

You are allowed x1 dispute per transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GypsyRose1 

You are allowed x1 dispute per transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

abhilashdengu
New Community Member

Good Evening,

My friend sent me some amount but that has shown me it is under pending ,then I sent the pending amount as refund to my friend. But he did not receive the amount yet. Could you please help me ? 

Thank you in advnace

Login to Me Too

saleemjaan
New Community Member

my paypal account Refund issue

Login to Me Too

simutve
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar situation, I fell on the scammers BROSAGE.COM, the goods came after two months from China, the quality is tragic and not at all what was shown in the photos. I brought up the case and accidentally chose not such a problem because there was no more to choose from. Paypal closed the case, which disappointed me. I can’t get my money back, and the buyer is all the more reluctant to get it back. The last time I made orders was through paypal.i lost the money and i don't know how to get it back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.