Refund Help

jbell229
New Community Member

So I bought an item that was a scam and never received said item. I filed with the resolution center and won a reversal. My account summary shows that a refund of $42.75 was posted on April 18, 2018. That refund was never posted to my bank account. I was also never in my paypal account. I read through the trouble shooting and followed the process of going into activity, and searching refunds. There were no refunds found. For good measure I even searched "reversals".  No results found. So, I then sent them a message for someone to look into where the funds have went. I then received a message from them with the same trouble shooting process. The message also said that if this did not resolve my issue to reply to the message. I tried multiple times to do this but it would not send my reply. Instead I kept getting "send errors". I then sent a second message with the same result.  Is this a joke???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.