Refund Help needed for Silver Surfer 83 please

Nana8868
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a voucher from company A who then directed me to an associated company B to buy the Dashcam I wanted. On receipt of this it was not a suitable fit for my car, so with the agreement of the voucher company A I returned it to company B. They confirmed receipt of item by email to myself and also a copy to company A.  After 3 weeks  - no refund - and I found it very difficult to get any contact from company A . Eventually they said they needed another confirmation from company B, who sent this on my request. Still no refund and no replies to my several emails. This is now 3 months ago. I have tried raising a dispute and going into the  Resolution Centre but after filling in the various boxes, when I come to the end of the form I cannot find a button to click on in order to forward it to Paypal. Would appreciate any advice please. Apologies that I am not very technically efficient yet !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.