Refund Held Payments + Close Account

Hayden1992
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I would like somebody from PayPal to refund all held payments back to the respective buyers on eBay please.

PayPal have placed yet another "permanent" limitation on my PayPal account meaning "I can no longer use PayPal" with no explanation whatsoever.

When I ring them up, they tell me that I have violated TOS, but they do not explain exactly what was violated and why my account was effectively disabled (with funds still in there).

Once these refunds are made, I would like my account closing and / or my personal banking details removed from the account for my piece of mind please.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hayden1992 

Permanently limited aka banned accounts cannot be closed. They are blocked and inactive. The financial info will remain so that you may not try to open another account with the information. Those who've been banned before are not supposed to open a new account.

You may tell your buyers to open a dispute to get their money back.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hayden1992
Contributor
Contributor

If I dispatch any items that have already been paid for through PayPal, how does PayPal know so they can release my funds?

I can contact all my buyers and arrange to send all items they paid for.

Does this mean PayPal will give me my money?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Hayden1992
Contributor
Contributor

Which department do I need to speak to get all payments taken off hold?

I have buyers sending me messages every single day on eBay because PayPal will not let me issue refunds to those who made payments.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Hayden1992
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to issue refunds to buyers who have logged disputes with PayPal, but the funds are not being returned to them when I tell PayPal to issue the refund.

All I get is an error message telling me that my account is on hold.

Please advise on what I need to do next.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.