Refund Dispute

Jay910
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase through Facebook for Minecraft Lego to send to my grandson in Australia for Christmas. A few days after the purchase, the seller messaged to say they would send part of my purchase. As I had purchased 1 box complete, I asked what was being sent. After 11 emails back and forwards , I was contacted by others on Facebook , with links, to show me that it was a scam. I contacted Paypal to show all the proof I had downloaded. I asked for a refund. The sellers name was a scam, the email addresses and the companies associated. 

Paypal wanted to see what the seller responded with as they had informed Paypal that I had my parcel. Couldnt believe it, but Paypal believed them. They fed so many lies that Paypal will not refund me as it was lodged by Paypal as Unauthorised Payment. I never picked that anytime, Paypal did. To cut a very long story short, I had to return the goods when they finally arrived, not what I paid for, and once the seller signed off, I would get a refund. So Now I have paid for goods, return post by a date stated by the seller, costing more than my purchase and Paypal have closed the case. No refund nothing. I am at breaking point as I thought Paypal looked at things impartially, but nothing. Customer Support say completely different and have said a refund will be done but now nothing. Can anybody advise. I'm in my late 60's and cannot afford to be ripped off willy nilly as I attempt to send a present to my grandson.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.