Refund Dispute and No means of discussing further?

Debkat
New Community Member

Hi

I have a current dispute over items sent from china, not only was the item nothing like as discribed and shown in the picture, it was also broken.  I was offered a part refund, which was an insult, but now Im offered a full refund, however I have 2 very important issues with this, and there seems to be no obvious way of discussing my case any further.

1)  Why should I have to pay shipping fees and be out of pocket for a broken/not as described product?

2)  If I was to return at my own cost, the offer states it must be received by 5th February and actioned by the seller.  Clearly there is no way that the post is going to reach the seller by the given date.  Therefore this feels like yet another scam by the seller.

I really just need to get someone else to listen to me, as in this case, it feels like paypal are on the side of the seller, and Ive been done out of my good earned money, falsely.

Thanks in advance for any advise

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.