Refund/Account Closure

ScottyLo
Contributor
Contributor
My son has been locked out of his account and has no access to current funds since July of 2020, even after following all the necessary steps to verify my identity. He was told PayPal wanted to no longer to continue business and was going to part ways, his funds would be held for 180 day time period after which he would be paid the total available balance and the account would then be permanently closed. It has been much more than the said 180 days and he has contacted them dozens of times, where PayPal acknowledges the fact that we have surpassed that 180 day hold and should have been paid in full months ago but tell him every time he will be contacted by the back office within 48hrs and sent an email on how to transfer funds, sometimes they say a few days or even as many as 10, but regardless they still have yet to pay me my hard earned money that I need to feed my kids with and never have tried to contact me regarding all the calls and complaints I have made or promises their employees have made. Never use PayPal. They will steal your money or allow it to be stolen and offer you no help at all.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.