References

Makish
Contributor
Contributor
Good day! Could someone give me references from the Shinmura Co., Ltd. store? Do they know if they deliver the products that one buys with them? or is it fraud? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Bert19
New Community Member
Hi I have purchased two items from this company in recent months and I am still waiting on items i paid for
Login to Me Too

Jheraymundo
Contributor
Contributor
Ahmm. Online shop? Verify your order to shop. Or contact info to seller
Login to Me Too

front242
Contributor
Contributor
mee too. I orderd the 28/08 Delivery between 15 and 20 days. Stil waiting
Login to Me Too

Jheraymundo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi need help?
Login to Me Too

nosredna4
New Community Member

Thus far, I would say that Shinmura is a fraudulent company.  Pay Pal has been zero help in resolving the situation.

Login to Me Too

front242
Contributor
Contributor
What is the jus of PayPal if they let fraude poste
Login to Me Too

WOLF49
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a remote controlled golf trolley from them and received an extremely cheap gold plated ring from them. Looks to me like a case of fraud and they should be prosecuted.

Login to Me Too

Audia3thfc
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. But I received two rings, aren’t I the lucky one. Still waiting on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

JRR51
Contributor
Contributor
This company is A complete joke. I purchased a golf cart four months ago. Still have not received it. They sent a fake gold ring. They are keeping my money and refusing to refund without 1 million hoops and barrels to go through. I would stay as far away from this group as possible. I would never buy anything again from them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.