Reference ID: PP-L-238032172937

xvipx_2021
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Community

I received this message since 11 months ago for a transaction that occurred mistakenly and the merchant already acknowledge that the main issue was in their application doesn't show the un-subscription or even the methodology while using their app. It ended up that the trial days finish and my paypal account deducted the annual subscription fees directly all of sudden and I got weird SMS on my phone that my account deducted AED 688.64 (our local currency) and i didn't know that this transaction related to what exactly by that time as well as i am not sharing my card details with anyone so i called up my local bank to get more information but they insisted to follow their precaution procedures that impacted my personal payment as they blocked the card, freezed the account for a week until i receive new card with new information. Later, i got mail from app developer stating my subscription to premium package annually costs $179.99 so i got knew it was related to them and on same day i sent official email to the support team for the application developer for the same issue and requesting them a refund and they were very understanding, supportive and responsive. The second day paypal shared email that my account limited. I have accessed my paypal that time tried resolution center and shared couple of emails to paypal team but i haven't receive any response from their end while all the supporting documents are available but sort like they're unreachable or unresponsive anymore by emails.

The resolution center, requesting to confirm and verify my account using the linked debit cards were at the same time my old bank have immediately blocked them from being used by anyone. Hence, i am stuck in the middle as i can't even link new debit card as the account itself are limited from modification as i can't (update my new cards, delete the older ones, can't add new bank details) therefore i can't even receive the codes require for verification purposes,

I would like anyone from the community to help me know the proper solution/ methods required to follow to get my limitation left off from my account,

Your support are highly appreciated,

All the best,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.