Reference ID: PP-L-205759747854

cremley
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know what this means. i havent used my paypal acct. in over 6 months and whenm i did the next day i got this and paypal telling me that that will no longher render me service

\

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cremley 

Number is meaningless to us as we can't view your paypal account.

But if its a permanent limitation then sadly paypal no longer want your business.

They don't give reasons just say that you violated their policies in some way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cremley 

Number is meaningless to us as we can't view your paypal account.

But if its a permanent limitation then sadly paypal no longer want your business.

They don't give reasons just say that you violated their policies in some way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mohammed090_970
Contributor
Contributor
In a person who wants to buy a mouse from me for $ 250, and he receive it, and I cannot make payment or i Cant send money
Login to Me Too

ayoub32
Contributor
Contributor

How long should I wait for this problem?

Login to Me Too

rccars73
Contributor
Contributor
It should be 2-5 days
Login to Me Too

rccars73
Contributor
Contributor
I am positive that things go back to the way that should be when you give them what that my need. It has happened in the past. Be hopefull stay safe.
Login to Me Too

BrianT614
Meaningless of course when not involved with any determination except providing evidence for a vague reason to a self proclamation.
Login to Me Too

Vhickylovete
Contributor
Contributor
(Ref ID PP-L-253946223339) How to resolve this..anyone please help me how to resolve this
Login to Me Too

KevinRLi
Contributor
Contributor

This is crazy. I made a purchase on 12/11, received a statement on 12/13. No issues. I log in right after the new year and notice I have a message. It's from paypal saying my account has been permanently suspended. No reason. No email telling me I've been suspended. Nothing. I barely use my account. I can't imagine what I did to get booted off. Trying to call them for a resolution isn't going well either. It takes hours and so far have not talked to the right people.... unreal. 

Login to Me Too

DavidStanford
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't been able to access my accounts for more than 2 years and I've been begging for help the whole time and now they want let me use their services so I'm going to the news about everything and as far as my winnings I guess I'm filling a law suit I'll never use PayPal again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.