Reference ID: PP-009-582-566-094

JoakimD
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered 1900 EURO from coinbase to paypal to withdraw to my bank account as it's faster through paypal than coinbase. And I had to upload documents to paypal as I reached a limit of 2500 EURO. So i did. And they replied to my saying my account was made by me when I was under the age of 18. I said okey. They then said If I wanted to continue using paypal I had to create a new account with a different email. They then said I could withdraw the funds that was remaining. I actually got two emails saying that my funds are Eligible for Withdrawal. 

When I try to withdraw my funds it just says that there is a problem with my account and I need to resolve it, when I then go to the resolution center I get this.  

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Reference ID: PP-009-582-566-094

I also get this.

We're unable to continue offering our services.

Thanks for using PayPal's payment services.

Unfortunately, we're unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the nature of your business and the risk it poses to PayPal.

If you owe refunds to any of your customers, you can use the balance in your PayPal account to refund them.

The remaining balance in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you information on how to withdraw your funds.

I find this really odd considering I have never used paypal for business wise, I have never sold anything. I stricly use it as a payment method for online.. The thing I dont really understand here is why would they keep my funds for 180 days when there is not a possible way for anyone to have chargeback on transactions when I have not sold anything? So therefor for me it does not make any sense at all why I would have to wait the 180 days in case a costumer does a chargeback on a transaction. I have never sold anything on paypal?

Does anyone know what to do here or is it helpless and they are actually going to hold my funds for 180 days for no reason basicly?

All the help I can get is thanked endlessly as the money is needed now...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

JoakimD
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is solved! I was allowed to withdraw from my limited account direcly to my bank account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JoakimD 

You would need to contact customer services and ask them to transfer your funds from your illegally made underage account TO your new account as you won't be able to withdraw from the limited account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

JoakimD
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is solved! I was allowed to withdraw from my limited account direcly to my bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Emmanuel86
Contributor
Contributor

HOW did you do this.

Login to Me Too

DEEPRAJ52

NelsonT2
Contributor
Contributor

RamiroCardona
Contributor
Contributor
Please I was given the same notification on October 2020 that my money will be available for withdrawal in April 18 2021 and till now I can't still withdraw it anyway on how to withdraw my money
Login to Me Too

Khbronai
Khbronai
Login to Me Too

Khbronai
009-582-566-094
Login to Me Too

TylerA410
New Community Member

I got the same message and don't know why or what to do. I have $250 available but can't get to it or use it at all. Need any help I can get 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.