Reference ID: PP-009-295-355-025

miriahmed
Contributor
Contributor
There is a problem with this ID in my account, and limited access. How can I solve it? Help please
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@miriahmed 

OK, you didn't say it was a permanent limitation, in that case..........

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@miriahmed 

Normally to resolve any issues paypal direct you to the resolution centre to upload documentation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

miriahmed
Contributor
Contributor
Yes of course, but when I try confirm or update any information it says you can not use your account anymore. I just want to take my money from balance
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@miriahmed 

OK, you didn't say it was a permanent limitation, in that case..........

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

miriahmed
Contributor
Contributor
I am happy to know that they will give my money back after 180days. I am foreign and dont live in America, so I dont have American phone number. I will just wait for 180days. Thank you so much! Regards!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.