Reference ID: PP-000-000-000-000

oke_doke
New Community Member

Received an account limitation. There are no steps to restore the account listed, only the message: "We need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these."

There is no place for me to submit any documents or take any action. Has anyone else had this issue resolved? I'm unable to do anything on my account.

Reference ID: PP-000-000-000-000
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oke_doke 

Your best bet is to phone customer services and ask them?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oke_doke 

Your best bet is to phone customer services and ask them?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sis3
New Community Member

SuperDuperSellr
New Community Member
The paypal system said this to me and i already have several ebay listings paid and shipped.. I do not wish to be on any files if I could remain not tracked and part of adsense and etc. The consistancy of hacks and information being compromised today is very much too much in a crypto world nowadays, they want you to send in identification to have your expenses tracked, i just noticed this policy, I do not think it is correct and it is outdated, sadly this is just simply not something i am comfortable sending.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.