Recurring account limitations for one transaction

619Guy
Contributor
Contributor
I keep getting recurring account limitations every time I go to access the funds from a recent sale on eBay. I’ll have to go through some steps to verify my identity address etc. and wait. After the wait, the limitations are released. However, as soon as I once again try to access my funds the limitations are put right back into place. and I have to repeat the process all over again to have the limitations lifted. they may be different limitations but this is the fourth time it’s happened in the last two weeks. I just want my money! What is the secret to getting your money from a transaction on eBay through PayPal??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MicroMajor
Contributor
Contributor
Omg, this just happened to me. I've had problems with PayPal in the past, but I have a new account now. My second item sold on eBay resulted in "my transactions are unusual and risky"... Seriously?? It's two small sales from eBay, and I had to provide; 1) My photo ID 2) My invoice from merchant that I buy my goods from... (Seriously??? I don't have a 'merchant') 3) Proof of shipment... (Gee PayPal... I can't ship if your holding my funds) And 4) Detailed information on my 2 transactions... (Um... I need money to pay the bills??) Ridiculous. I hope this gets resolved soon before I get carted away to the poorhouse. If I have to go through this for every other transaction, I'll commit Myself to the poorhouse/nuthouse/looneybin.... or wherever the madness that is PayPal drives/leads me to 😵
Login to Me Too

MicroMajor
Contributor
Contributor
BTW, My two sales on eBay were: A Barbie doll.... And.... Wait for it.... A chutes and ladders game🤔🤔🤔 I can see how this could be risky and unusual 😲
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi MicroMajor,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.