Recliner Luxury Camp Chair

lc70
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 Recliner Luxury Camp Chairs on 5/24/2020.  Today is 7/22/2020 and I just received them.  Not only were they NOT the chairs that I ordered, but they are so small even a child could not sit on them.  It was ordered from **bleep**ou (sz) tech co, limited and it was a complete scam.  The first picture is what I ordered and the 2nd picture is what I received.  I have had a dispute open with PayPal since 6/8/2020 and it has still not been resolved.  Seeing that they have had so many complaints filed against this company, I am upset that they still let this company do business on PayPal.

reclining chairs.jpgchairs.jpg

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

KayMack
New Community Member
What a disgrace. I have had a PayPal account and used it for years and never had a problem. I too received the crap, "mini-chair," which is the right size for an American Girl doll. I will be canceling my PayPal account. They should verify the legitimacy of the businesses they process payments for.
Login to Me Too

jubexjw1
Contributor
Contributor

I received 2 footstools, not the actual chairs. The company said I needed to return the chairs in order to received my refund and when I told them I would open a dispute with PayPal they said go ahead. Unfortunately, PayPal is backing the company and my only option is to return the items or cancel the claim. It's too bad that PayPal continues to do business with a dishonest company. FootStools.png

Login to Me Too

Schradkm
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed with the same products. This is an outrage that PayPal is not looking into this fraud and giving us back our payments. This is the last time I deal with them.
Login to Me Too

Liz-Biz
Contributor
Contributor

I too bought these chairs and got the very small infant chairs. My claim was also denied by PayPal because the company had a record of "delivery." Has anyone been able to recover their expense?

Login to Me Too

jubexjw1
Contributor
Contributor

I filed online and was given 2 options: upload tracking number for sending back the infant chairs/footstools, or cancel claim. So, I called PayPal and spoke to someone and she was super friendly and refunded the full amount. I would recommend calling PayPal and not rely on the online dispute section. 

Login to Me Too

awesome! What is paypal's phone number?

Login to Me Too

Temp20210523f
So PayPal has known about this problem for almost a year, but allowed me to purchase with absolutely NO warnings??? I received camping stools like everyone else (I will not even refer to these as chairs) I thought PayPal was the best secured payment method to avoid situations like this, but I guess I was wrong. Sounds like I’m better off using my bank card because they would’ve disputed this transaction & refunded my money!
Login to Me Too

me too! Does anyone have the email for this company? So ridiculous!!! I can't believe paypal won't refund these purchases! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.